Agile Career Development: Lessons and Approaches from IBM Supercharge Performance by Linking Employee-Driven Career Development with Business Goals
How do you make career development work for both the employee and the business? IBM® has done it by tightly linking employee-driven career development programs with corporate...
DWDM Network Designs and Engineering Solutions
A comprehensive book on DWDM network design and implementation solutions
Design Software Included
* Study various optical communication principles as well as communication methodologies in an optical fiber
* Design and evaluate optical components in a DWDM network
* Learn about the effects of noise in signal...
96 Great Interview Questions to Ask Before You Hire
Once upon a time, there was a general manager in a downtown high-rise
who had the final say over all new hires at her location. Although she realized
how critical it was to identify and hire the best and the brightest talent
for her firm, she really didn’t like interviewing all that much. First, she felt
Perfect Phrases for Writing Job Descriptions
THE RIGHT PHRASE FOR THE RIGHT SITUATION—EVERY TIME
Perfect Phrases for Writing Job Descriptions helps you craft job descriptions that attract the best talent and accurately convey job responsibilities. And after you find that ideal candidate, this valuable resource will assist you with performance reviews, goal...
Software Development: Building Reliable Systems
80% of software projects fail -- here’s why the other 20% succeed!
Software Development is the most thorough, realistic guide to "what works" in software development - and how to make it happen in your organization. Leading consultant Marc Hamilton tackles all three key components of...
|Result Page: 13 12 11 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 |